Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Xero 2 : Interview with Rod Drury Coming - Reader Questions Submitted


Image result for rod drury

I'm going to do this again. Ill put this out there until January 31 2018 and I am going to do it with or without you - I would prefer it was with you.

I've secured an Interview with Rod Drury, from Xero Ltd. It will be in the form of questions put to Rod about his company via email. 

Where to from here and why. 

What I want from you dear reader is questions. Relevant ones, please. 

Put your questions down here and I will submit them.

Either email questions @ shareinvestornz@gmail.com or leave the at the bottom of this post.

Thanks,

Darren.




Share Investor Q  As
 

Convention Centre proposal interview with Sky City CEO Nigel Morrison


c Share Investor 2017




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on Share Investor Stuff