Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Financial Advice


I have a want these days to make myself busy.

Well what do you know if my two interests combine and I start to get some formality to the proceedings.

I wander along to my local skills.org and what they tell me is that in order to get formal qualifications.

I must know somebody in the business first before I venture forth and make what I want to do a formality.

I want to help little old ladies, yep and little young men go forth and multiply.

But I don't wanna charge them in the same way as others.

I am moving back up to Amorous Auckland in February/March 2016.

The thing is I don't know anyone in the biz and at the risk of sounding a little bit dramatic, really, I have to know someone in this business first in order to move along?

My question is, what do I do?







c Share Investor 2015




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on Share Investor Stuff