Friday, March 15, 2013

Share Price Alert: Xero Ltd 3




I know it can I think it can, that's the phrase Xero Ltd [XRO.NZX] holders have been using over the last couple of months as the share price has moved from mid 8s to the mid 10s. Still,  it has gone higher than I would have imagined, its trajectory really bizarre given that has yet to turn a profit or even getting close to it.

I suppose that I should really rate it based on the Australian experience - they tend to go overboard on stock prices too, but I really cant pick it. 


In absence of bad news it seems to be up from here.   


I suppose they would have to add 5 0r 6 bucks - those folks from the land of oz - because they have stocks based on nothing that are valued in similar multiples.


You will lose money if you buy this stock ... unless you are an insider. 



Xero Ltd @ Share Investor 


Xero: To those I haven't warned before

Do you still Love Xero?
Share Price Alert: Xero Ltd 2
Share Price Alert:Xero Ltd
Xero Ltd: 2011 HY Loss looking promising
From Xero to Hero?
Stock of the Day: Xero Ltd
Rod Drury ready for the long-haul with Xero
Share Investor Interview: Xero's Rod Drury
Xero Ltd: Download full Company Analysis
Rod Drury on Xero and Growing Business
Xero set for surprise to the Market?
Love Xero? 
Share Investor's 2010 Stock Picks
Stock of the Week: Xero Ltd

Discuss Xero @ Share Investor Forum


Download Xero Company Report
Listen to Rod Drury Interview





Shareinvestor 2013




4 comments:

  1. It's kind of funny how wrong you are about Xero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please explain why it is funny? I am writing another piece, this time more involved, you are welcome to contribute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha, me again. :) Just discovered that you replied. The 'you will lose money if you buy this stock unless you are an insider' was the funniest line to me, and its extra funny in light of how you've said much the same thing in the past and its failed to come true. Also Xero story continues to look pretty convincing even at its latest valuations.

    ReplyDelete

Comment on Share Investor Stuff