Friday, November 28, 2008

Share Investor now at Findata

The guy in charge of content at Findata asked me to contribute some pieces for that site and so you can now find teasers of blogs from the Share Investor Blog if you are already a member of that site.

No money has passed under the table-mores the pity-so I am still going to be my occasionally objectionable self and "criticise" those individuals that don't pass financial muster.

The "community" part of the site is new but I have been using the data, news and analysis part of Findata for nearly a year.

Go take a look and if you like what I have to say ask the cheapskates there if they can pay me for my occasional gems of wisdom.

While I am here I highly recommend a blog called Trading Goddess It is irreverent, insightful, sexy and on the ball-give it a go why don't ya!


Related Links

Share Investor @ Findata

Findata
Trading Goddess Blog


c Share Investor 2008

2 comments:

  1. Darren,

    Thank you for the kind words! It is very much appreciated!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty pictures T.G. Cntent aint that bad either.

    Is that you wearing the swimsuit with the glasses?

    ReplyDelete

Comment on Share Investor Stuff