Monday, November 10, 2008

Political Animal Blog picks election outcome

After the election day blitz of Labour by National, it is interesting that very few in blogoland or in mainstream media picked the result. I did.


I am going to put my finger up in the air and pick a landslide win for the National Party come November 8.

They will get enough seats to govern alone.

How do I know this?

Well, I happen to mix in pretty diverse political circles in the business that I operate and I have a large number of acquaintances as well.

The informal polling that I have done-conversational interrogation- tells me that even die-hard Labour voters are sick of Helen Clark, her party and her curious ways.

Political Animal Blog, 2 November 2008

Most were picking a "close election" and the need for National to side with the Maori Party to govern. One of the only other clear heads that picked the result was Richard Prebble.

Some even couldn't pick the swing 2 hours into vote counting!

So keep it here, post election, for accurate, sometimes incisive, sometimes silly and very readable political commentary.

Forget about the double-handed wankers at The Standard, keep it tuned here for accurate, unbiased commentary at Political Animal.

And if you think I am going to be a pussy with National if I don't like what they get up to? 

Think again.

c Political Animal 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on Share Investor Stuff