Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Briefing of Brian Henry's evidence

From Stuff.co.nz 

*At 1.26pm on December 14 2005, Mr Glenn began a 6-minute, 41-second call to Mr Peters.

*At 1.33pm, Mr Peters began a 6-minute, 10-second call to Mr Henry. 

*At 1.40pm, Mr Henry e-mailed Mr Glenn in Sydney saying: "Further to your discussion with my client at 1.30 nzt I provide my bank details ..."

*Mr Henry said Mr Glenn's name was mentioned during the call from Mr Peters, which reminded Mr Henry he had asked for $100,000 toward the cost of the Tauranga electoral petition.

*He could not recall why Mr Glenn's name was raised, but said he would have remembered if Mr Peters mentioned a discussion about money because there was a policy of keeping donations from him.

*"It is not logical to say that there was a discussion over payments, because he [Mr Peters] and I would have had a barney, and I would have remembered that ..."

*He said the e-mail was simply to jog Mr Glenn's memory.

*"I'm telling him that I know he's had a discussion with my client, and I'm sending him my bank account details saying `Hey, I'm still here. Are we going to get a donation?"'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on Share Investor Stuff